England will take on West Indies in the 2nd Match of West Indies tour of England 2020 which will be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton, EN vs WI 2nd Test Live Score between England vs West Indies Live Score & Live Streaming on 16 July 2020.
EN vs WI 2nd Test Live Score, EN vs WI 2nd Test Live Score Update
EN vs WI Live Streaming TV Channels
TV channels: Sky Sports Cricket, Sports Max, Flow Sports, ESPN, Sony ESPN, Sony TEN 1, PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, ATN Cricket Plus, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket Gazi TV, Star Cricket
Live streaming: Sky Go, Now TV, SonyLiv, SuperSport Live, Willow TV online
England Women vs West Indies Women Squads
Ben Stokes (c), Jos Buttler, James Anderson, Jofra Archer, Dominic Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Ollie Pope, Dom Sibley, Chris Woakes and Mark Wood.
Jason Holder (c), Shane Dowrich, Jermaine Blackwood, Nkrumah Bonner, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Chemar Holder, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Raymon Reifer and Kemar Roach.
England Women vs West Indies Women Predicted XIs
Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Ollie Pope, Ben Stokes (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Stuart Broad, Dominic Bess, Jofra Archer and James Anderson.
Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shai Hope, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder (c), Shane Dowrich (wk), Kemar Roach, Alzarri Joseph and Shannon Gabriel
Pitch Conditions and Weather
Cloud covers are always a sight to remember in England. However, things are different in the months of May and June but are typical this time around with showers expected to hinder the first two days of the play. If things get normal, the final three days of the Test match are expected to be dry and sunny. The pacers will relish bowling especially on the first two days which means, the batsmen will have to wait to turn the tables.
EN W vs WI W Head to Head & Last five Matches
|Matches Played||END Won||WI Won||Tie||No Result|
West Indies currently hold the Wisden Trophy after beating England 2-1 at home in January 2019. England won the most recent test between them, but not before Kemar Roach’s 5-17 had bowled England out for 77 in their first innings of the series before Jason Holder’s 202* and Roston Chase’s 8-60 sealed a big win for the hosts. England were not much better next up, folding for 187 and 132 on their way to a ten-wicket loss, but Joe Root’s century and Mark Wood’s five-wicket haul saw them hit back most recently.
England vs West Indies Team Form in Last Five Matches
ENG : W W W L D
WI : W L L L W
Probable Winner of the Match
The performance of England Women had been excellent in their all previous matches, so the winning chances of today match for England Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
West Indies Team News:
- Windies pace battery is up and running. Coach Phil Simmons is backing his pacers to produce magic, but at the same time has admitted it is their batting that needs to step up.
- There would be a selection dilemma between Rahkeem Cornwall and Roston Chase as both offer off-spins and are handy batsmen.
- John Campbell and Kraigg Brathwaite will be opening the batting for the visitors.
- The opening batters will be followed by the likes of Shai Hope, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase who looks likely to pip Rahkeem Cornwall in the lineup and skipper Jason Holder.
- The pace guns will be Shannon Gabriel who has regained full fitness. He will get along with the likes of Kemar Roach and Alzarri Joseph.
England Team News:
- Regular skipper Joe Root is unavailable fr this game as he will be attending the birth of his second child. Therefore, the English team will be under the captaincy of swashbuckling all-rounder Ben Stokes for the very first time.
- The opening pair will remain the same from the Ashes with Dominic Sibley and Rory Burns donning their roles.
- Joe Denly will follow the openers, and at no 4 in the absence of Joe Root, Zak Crawley will be in pursuit. Skipper Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope and keeper Jos Buttler will complete the batting order.
- Dominic Bess is expected to be the only spin option in the side wi