EB vs HCC Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Finland which will be played at Kerava National Cricket Ground, Kerava; EB vs HCC Live Score, Match between Empire Blades vs Helsinki Cricket Club Live on 8th August 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
EB vs HCC Live Score, EB vs HCC Live Updates
Click below ⇓⇓⇓
EB vs HCC Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest EB vs HCC Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
Dubai Pulse Secure team looked very good in the first game, unfortunately, they haven’t secured their first win against ECB Blues. They have shown what are they are capable of in the first game, whereas Ajman Alubond has lost their first game with Abu Dhabi. They will aim to win this match and improve the net run rate.
EB vs HCC Squads
Helsinki Cricket Club Squad: Aniketh Pushthay, Abbas Khan, Aminullah Malikzay, Avnish Kumar, Affan Bin Zafar, Akhil Arjunan, Ghulam Abbas Butt, Karthik Pavan Vurubandi, Zakiullah Kamal, Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Amit Singh, Adnan Syed, Abrar Mirza, Amrik Bhatia, Arun Bhatia, Khalid Rahman Mangal, Venkat Swaroop Achuta, Faheem Nellancheri, Abdul Wahid Qureshi, Zahoor Khan, Rakesh Bhatia, Zahidullah Kamal, Gautam Bhaskar and Obaidullah Sadiqui.
Empire Blades Squad: Kushagra Bhatnagar, Jonathan Scamans, Muhammad Imran, Raghavendra Sathyanarayana, Raaz Mohammad, Rahul Agarwal, Vanraaj Padhaal, Amjad Sher, Mahesh Tambe, Ajay Sharma, Bhupesh Khoda, Hemanathan Kumar, Richard Savage, Bipin Khoda and Uday Nandini.
EB vs HCC Predicted XIs
EB Playing 11
HCC Playing 11
Affan Bin Zafar
Ghulam Abbas Butt
Abdul Ahad Qureshi
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather is forecasted to be clear during the course of the match and with the temperature hovering around 27 Degrees Celsius.
This track at the Kerava has been a batting paradise. The ball is coming on nicely and the batsmen can trust the bounce.
Average first innings score: 137 ( First game in the tournament)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 1, Lost – 0, Tied – 0
EB vs HCC Team News
Empire Blades Team News :
- Vanraj Padhaal and Amjad Sher are expected to open the innings for EB. In the opening game, they stitched a brilliant partnership of 94 runs for the first wicket.
- Jonathan Scamans, Bupesh Khoda and Raghavendra Sathyanarayana played vital knocks in the previous game. They will continue in the middle-order in the next affair as well.
- Muhammad Imran, Ravi Kumar and Raaz Mohammad will be their main wicket-taking bowlers.
- Amjad Sher will be the skipper for Empire Blades and J. Scamans will be their wicket-keeper.
Helsinki Cricket Club Team News :
- Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Maneesh Chauhan and Aniketh Pushthay will look after the top-order of the team. They are quite dominating when it comes down to their batting and are reckoned as big match-winners for HCC.
- Zahidullah Kamal will stand behind the stumps for HCC.
- A. Pushthay, A. Syed and A. Wahid Qureshi will be the all-rounders in the spotlight, who can win the game for their side quite easily on their good days.
- A. Bhatia, A. Arjunan and M. Amjad will take care of the bowling department for Helsinki Cricket Club.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
Jonathan Scamans – 47 runs from the last 5 games.
Amjad Sher – 42 runs and 10 wickets from the last 5 games
A. Pushthay – 175 runs and 5 wickets from last 5 games
Who will win EB vs HCC Today Match Prediction?
ECS T10 Finland
The ECS Finland T10 League 2020 will commence on August 8th at the Kerava National Cricket Ground in Kerawa, Finland. The Finland T10 League will witness four Finnish clubs competing for the title.
As per the Finland T10 League details, Empire Blades, Greater Helsinki Markhors, Helsinki Cricket Club and SKK Rapids will go head-to-head in a six-match round-robin stage, with the top three teams advancing to the playoffs.
The winner of the group round will progress directly to the final of the ECS Finland T10 League, while the other two teams will clash in the Eliminator for the final slot.