DC vs MI Live Score, In the Match of VIVO IPL 2021 which will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. DC vs MI Live Score, Match between Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Live on 20th April 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
DC vs MI Live Score, DC vs MI Live Score Updates
DC vs MI Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest DC vs MI Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
DC’s Mumbai leg saw a couple of clinical run-chases while their only loss came while batting first. On flat batting tracks at the Wankhede, the top-order came to the party and won them the game with ease. There was barely anything the middle-order even had to do. All they’ve done in the two wins are wiping out a few runs at the end.
After starting their season with a defeat, the comeback Mumbai Indians have made in the 2021 edition of the Indian Premier League completely justifies why they are the most successful team in this competition. They defeated both Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad from situations where a defeat looked imminent.
Delhi Capitals too made a good comeback in their last game, after Rajasthan Royals handed them their first defeat of the competition. They conceded 195 runs against Punjab Kings, but thanks to Shikhar Dhawan’s splendid knock, they chased it down with too many nervous moments. The two finalists of IPL 2020 are looking very dangerous in this season as well, which sets up for an exciting watch.
DC vs MI Squads
Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Prithvi Shaw, Ravichandran Ashwin, Rishabh Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Lalit Yadav, Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Woakes, Anrich Nortje, Steve Smith, Umesh Yadav, Ripal Patel, Lukman Hussain Meriwala, M Siddharth, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, Pravin Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Shams Mulani, Aniruddha Joshi
Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
DC vs MI Predicted XIs
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steve Smith, Rishabh Pant (c&wk), Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Ravi Ashwin, Chris Woakes, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan and Amit Mishra
Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav/Adam Milne, Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The Wankhede pitch has played a lot differently than what we have been accustomed to seeing over the past few years. Although the first two games saw scores in excess of 200 being piled up for fun, the average first innings score in the subsequent games has been a paltry 127.
DC vs MI Top Picks
Shikhar Dhawan is the current owner of the purple cap. The Capitals’ opener played an astonishing knock of 92 runs from only 49 deliveries in the last game, which made a big target of 196 looked like a small one.
Suryakumar Yadav was dismissed early in the last game, but he batted well in the first two matches, where he scored 85+ runs, while playing less than 60 deliveries.
Top Picks – All-Rounders
- Chris Woakes went for runs, but even then, he picked up the crucial wicket of Chris Gayle. In the first two matches, he picked up 4 wickets by conceding 40 runs.
- Krunal Pandya did not have the greatest of matches against Sunrisers, but was absolutely on fire against the Knights. He has picked up 3 wickets so far in this competition and has also been economical.
- Rahul Chahar has established himself as the leading spinner in the Mumbai Indians setup. After a poor first match, he picked up 7 wickets in 2 games.
- Trent Boult is doing an excellent job with the ball, especially at the death, for Mumbai Indians. He has picked up 5 wickets in his last 2 games by conceding only 55 runs.
- Quinton de Kock made amends for the rash shot he played to get out early in the game against KKR by scoring 40 runs in the Hyderabad game. He will aim to play a similar knock, if not better, in this match.
- Rishabh Pant was dismissed for only 15 in the last game, but by the time we got out, the match was already sealed and secured by the Capitals. In the match before that, he scored 51 runs from only 32 deliveries.
Suggested Playing XI for DC vs MI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Rishabh Pant, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Steve Smith, Prithvi Shaw, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Kagiso Rabada and Rahul Chahar
Captain: Rohit Sharma. Vice-captain: Prithvi Shaw
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Rishabh Pant, Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Steve Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, Amit Mishra, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Kagiso Rabada and Rahul Chahar
Captain: Jasprit Bumrah. Vice-captain: Rohit Sharma