CSK vs MI Live Score, In the Match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah. CSK vs MI Live Score, Match between Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Live on October 24th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
CSK vs MI Live Score, CSK vs MI Live Score Updates
CSK vs MI Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest CSK vs MI Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
The Mumbai juggernaut might have lost the opening game of IPL 13 to CSK. But since then, they have picked up registering six wins out of their next eight. The graphs for both these teams have only gone the opposite way in the last few opening after that tournament opener. While MI will be looking forward to reclaiming the top spot on the points table, CSK would want to salvage some pride and register a few wins in their remaining four games.
CSK vs MI Squads
Chennai Super Kings
MS Dhoni (C), Murali Vijay, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Mitchell Santner, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Monu Kumar, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, R Sai Kishore, Lungi Ngidi and Josh Hazlewood
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Kh
CSK vs MI Predicted XIs
Chennai Super Kings
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C&WK), Sam Curran, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Piyush Chawla/R Sai Kishore and Josh Hazlewood.
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock (WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan/Saurabh Tiwary, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The Mumbai Indians are one of the teams, apart from Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab, that Chennai Super Kings managed to defeat in this season.
With the pitches slowing down in Sharjah, the average scores have come down considerably. In the last two games here, the teams chasing won the match. A total in excess of 190 is to be put up, on the board, if the team batting first is to stand a chance of a victory.
Average first innings score:
200 (Thus far at this venue in the tournament)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 3, Lost – 5, Tied – 0
CSK vs MI Top Picks
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis has been the lone warrior in the CSK’s batting lineup in IPL 2020. He has been magnificent with the bat and is expected to continue his good run against Mumbai
- Ravindra jadeja: Ravindra Jadeja in the last few games have batted pretty decently. Looking at the batting woes, Dhoni might promote him up the order which will give him an opportunity to score more.
- Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar bowled a terrific spell against Rajasthan Royals and will eager to deliver another good performance.
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma have been magnificent for Mumbai in the tournament. He will have a big role to play for Mumbai against Chennai Super Kings.
- Quinton de Kock :.Quinton de Kock, with back to back fifties in the last two games will be brimming with confidence. He’ll be eager to get another big score under his belt.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Jasprit Bumrah is spitting venom with his bowling and will be a big threat for Chennai. He would like to back up his thrilling performance against Punjab with a match winning one.
Dream 11 IPL 2020
The tournament is set to kick off with a blockbuster clash, with the defending champions Mumbai Indians locking horns with three-time winners and the runners-up of the last edition, Chennai Super Kings.
The 53-day tournament will consist of 10 double-headers and will be played in the bio-secure environment of the UAE behind closed doors.
The IPL will take place across the three venues in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will host 20 round-robin games including the tournament opener, while Dubai and Sharjah will play host to 24 and 12 games respectively.Earlier, BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly stated that the IPL 2020 schedule will be released on September 4, 2020, in an interview to ABP News.
“We understand schedules are delayed. It is almost on the verge of getting final and should be released by Friday”, said Ganguly.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Chairman Brijesh Patel informed that the IPL Governing Council is proposed to meet after 24 July to chalk out the final details and schedule of IPL 2020.