BT vs QAL Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. BT vs QAL Live Score, Match between Bangla Tigers and Qalandars Live on 3rd February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
BT vs QAL Live Score, BT vs QAL Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 55/2
- 10 Ovs: 104/3
QAL Power Play
QAL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 57/4
- 10 Ovs: 97/6
BT Power Play
BT Fall of wickets
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||0||0||12|
BT vs QAL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest BT vs QAL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
After yet another dominating performance yesterday, the Qalandars are all set to take on the Bangla Tigers in the 19th game of the season. Qalandars have been unstoppable in the tournament so far. They are coming off a winning streak of 4 games for now. The top-order is firing in every game, with captain Sohail Akhtar leading from the front. In addition, they have experienced T20 giants like Shahid Afridi, Chris Jordan and Sohail Tanvir who have been playing the key roles with the ball. They are coming into this game as favourites and will be looking to continue their winning streak.
On the other side, the Bangla Tigers have won two games out of four and are sitting at the fourth position in the points table. It has been a one-man army story for the Tigers, with Andre Fletcher being the lone star. However, they have some promising hitters of the ball who can come out as match winners. They will need to improve their game plan with the ball if they were to beat the unstoppable Qalandars.
BT vs QAL Squads
Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher(c), Chirag Suri, Tom Moores, Afif Hossain, Karim Janat, George Garton, Qais Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Matheesha Pathirana, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Adam Hose, Mohammad Irfan, David Wiese, Isuru Udana, Rameez Shahzad, Mahedi Hasan, Aryan Lakra, Noor Ahmad
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar(c), Ben Dunk, Asif Ali, Shahid Afridi, Danyal Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Umaid Asif, Samit Patel, Fayyaz Ahmed, Ali Khan, Mohammad Taha, Philip Salt, Maaz Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Khurshid Anwar
BT vs QAL Predicted XIs
Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher (C), Afif Hossain, Chirag Suri, Tom Moores, Adam Hose, Karim Janat, George Garton, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Qais Ahmad, and Mohammad Irfan
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (C), Asif Ali, Ben Dunk, Shahid Afridi, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather forecast suggests another great day for a cricket match. The sky will be clear throughout the day with zero chances of rain. The temperature will be around 23 degree Celsius during the match time.
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium has got nothing for the bowlers. It continues to be a belter for the batsmen. The pitch never changed much in the second half of the game throughout the tournament so far. The team winning the toss would like to bat second as always.
BT vs QAL Top Picks
- Sharjeel Khan is continuing to provide fireworks at the top of the order. He has scored over 100 runs in the first four matches.
- Tom Banton is also in sublime form with the bat for the Qalandars. The Englishman has amassed 112 runs at an average of nearly 30 and a strike rate of over 200.
- Sohail Akhtar is currently the leading run-scorer for the Qalandars. The skipper is leading from the front, with 151 to his name. His strike rate is above 200 as well.
- Chris Jordan is currently the joint-highest wicket-taker for the Qalandars. He has picked up 5 wickets and has an economy rate of under 9 runs per over.
- Andre Fletcher has 146 runs to his name, which he has amassed at an average of 36.50. He has a strike rate of nearly 200.
- Chirag Suri has a strike rate of over 235. The United Arab Emirates player has scored 91 runs and is expected to play a key role for the Tigers in the upcoming match.
- Karim Janat is currently the leading wicket-taker for the Tigers. He has 5 wickets in 4 games at an economy rate of 10.62 runs per over.
- Fazal Haq Farooqi can be a decent budget pick from the bowlers. The Bangla Tigers player has picked up 2 wickets and has an economy rate of under 11 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI’s for BT vs QAL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Johnson Charles, Tom Moores, Andre Fletcher, Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Chirag Suri, Karim Janat, Chris Jordan, Sultan Ahmed, Sohail Tanvir, Afif Hossain
Captain: Tom Banton Vice-Captain: Chris Jordan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Johnson Charles, Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher, Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Chirag Suri, Shahid Afridi, Chris Jordan, Sultan Ahmed, Sohail Tanvir, Mujeeb-ur-Rahmaan
Captain: Sharjeel Khan Vice-Captain: Shahid Afridi