BGP vs SPP Live Score, In the Match of Nepal One Day Cup which will be played at Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur. BGP vs SPP Live Score, Match between Bagmati Province and Sudur Pashchim Province Live on January 17th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
BGP vs SPP Live Score, BGP vs SPP Live Score Updates
BGP vs SPP Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest BGP vs SPP Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Bagmati Province had a dream start to their 2021 Prime Minister Cup campaign. They outplayed their opposition Nepal Police Club in all three departments today. Bowling first, the boys from Bagmati restricted Nepal Police Club for just 111.
Though they lost 3 quick wickets, Prithu Baskota’s fantastic knock got them over the line. They will take the field once again tomorrow, as they will take on Sudur Paschim Province. Sudur Paschim Province are comparatively an inexperienced side, but that subsequently creates the possibility of unearthing great talents.
BGP vs SPP Squads
Aakash Thapa, Gyanendra Malla, Ishan Pandey, Paras Khadka, Gautam KC, Prithu Baskota, Ramnaresh Giri, Dipesh Shrestha, Aadil Khan, Bibhatsu Thapa, Nandan Yadav, Tilak Bhandari, Ario Poudel, Bipin Acharya.
Sudur Paschim Province
Arun Airee, Khadak Bohara, Kiran Thagunna, Narayan Joshi, Suraj Tirwa, Bhojraj Bhatta, Gajendra Bohora, Sher Malla, Sanju Damai (WK), Arjun Sawad, Binod Lama, Hemanta Dhami, Narendra Sawad and Santosh Bhatta (C).
BGP vs SPP Predicted XIs
Aakash Thapa, Gyanendra Malla, Ishan Pandey, Paras Khadka, Gautam KC, Prithu Baskota, Ramnaresh Giri, Dipesh Shrestha, Aadil Khan, Bibhatsu Thapa, Nandan Yadav
Sudur Paschim Province
Arun Airee, Khadak Bohara, Kiran Thagunna, Suraj Tirwa, Gajendra Bohora, Sher Malla, Sanju Damai (WK), Binod Lama, Hemanta Dhami, Narendra Sawad, Santosh Bhatta (C).
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be cold during the morning, but the temperature will eventually rise to 19 °C by 2 PM. Chances of rainfall are minimal.
The track here at Kirtipur has been slightly inclined towards the bowlers, especially in the second innings Anything around 220 should be a competitive total to defend here.
Average first innings score:
209 (4 Prime Minister Cup 2021 games played at this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 1, Lost – 3, Tied – 0
BGP vs SPP Top Picks
- Nandan Yadav bowled brilliantly in the last game. He picked up 4 wickets and maintained an economy rate of well under 4 runs per over.
- Tilak Bhandari was also excellent with the ball. He picked up 4 wickets as well, while his economy rate was just over 2 runs per over.
- Prithu Baskota’s knock helped steady Bagmati Province’s shaky ship after they lost 3 early wickets. He scored 48 runs and was remained unbeaten.
- Paras Khadka could only score 17 runs in the last game. However, the Nepali cricketing icon has scared over 1300 runs and has picked up 28 wickets in this format of the game.
- Ramnaresh Giri started the destruction against Nepal Police Club in the last game, as he picked up the first 2 wickets. He had an economy rate of only 5 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI for BGP vs SPP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Aakash Thapa, Gyanendra Malla, Ishan Pandey, Arun Airee, Khadak Bohara, Paras Khadka, Sher Malla, Nandan Yadav, Tilak Bhandari, Binod Lama, Santosh Bhatta.
Captain: Paras Khadka. Vice-Captain: Sher Malla.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Aakash Thapa, Ishan Pandey, Arun Airee, Khadak Bohara, Paras Khadka, Sher Malla, Nandan Yadav, Tilak Bhandari, Ramnaresh Giri, Binod Lama, Santosh Bhatta.
Captain: Nandan Yadav. Vice-Captain: Tilak Bhandari.