The Board of Control of Cricket in India (BCCI) is to hold a meeting on 17th July, Friday. The meeting will be virtually commenced and the first thing that will be acknowledged is the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The schedules of the domestic season along with the rescheduling of home series against England will also be discussed.
Tax exemption, which has created fumes between ICC and BCCI considering the T20 World Cup upcoming seasons, will also be taken under the discussion.
Also, Bengaluru, which was to host the latest branch of NCA, will be commenced as a part of discussion ahead. The consequences will decide whether Bengaluru will have NCA rights or not.
Along with discussing the fate of IPL, its digital platform that will also be working for BCCI will be extended and the hiring of the new staff for the board will be reviewed.
BCCI apex council meeting on 17th July, IPL to be discussed as a priority
Rahul Johri, who resigned from the designation of the CEO, his vacancy will be considered to appoint the new to occupy the post.
India Today revealed the following agenda to be discussed in the virtual meeting to be held on Friday, 17th June:
1) IPL- Way forward
2) Domestic cricket schedules
3) FTP- Rescheduling of the England home series for February 2021
4) Tax exemption certificates mandatory for hosting the T20 World Cup in India
5) NCA facility in Bengaluru
6) Extension of contract for BCCI & IPL digital platforms
7) Bihar Cricket Association’s administrative mess
8) Appointment of new staff in the BCCI
9) Procedure to appoint new CEO after Rahul Johri’s resignation
10) Payments to NE states
11) Discussion on Tender for Apparel Partnership.