BAL vs CEP Live Score, In the 6th Match of Pakistan Cup 2021 which will be played at State Bank of Pakistan Sports Complex, Karachi. BAL vs CEP Live Score Match between Balochistan and Central Punjab Live on 22nd January 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
BAL vs CEP Live Score, BAL vs CEP Live Updates
Pakistan Cup, 2021
Match Ended: Balochistan beat Central Punjab by 6 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 47/2
- 10 Ovs: 94/2
CEP Power Play
CEP Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 36/0
- 10 Ovs: 81/1
BAL Power Play
BAL Fall of wickets
|Raza Ali Dar||241||88.27||8|
BAL vs CEP Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest BAL vs CEP Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
National T20 Cup Live Streaming TV Channel on PTV Sports Live Streaming online and YouTube by PCB. PCB ups National T20 Cup prize monies to ‘incentive’s’ players. News Form FAISALABAD: PCB has announced National T20 Cup schedule and live stream telecast and broadcast by PTVSports
Northern and Central Punjab are all set to face each other for the second time in the ongoing competition. In their first meeting, Northern were asked to bat first and they posted a mammoth total of 382 runs on the board. After some brilliant shows with the bat, Northern continued to dominate with the ball as well. In the second innings, they restricted Central Punjab for 228 and won the game by a huge margin of 154 runs.
However, Central Punjab are coming to this game with momentum on their side. They have won all of their last 3 games and are placed at the 4th spot, just behind Northern in the points table. Hence, we can expect a tough battle between these two teams, who will be desperate to grab the two invaluable points which are up for grabs,
BAL vs CEP Squads
Imran Farhat (c), Bismillah Khan (vc), Abdul Wahid Bangalzai, Adnan Akmal, Akbar-ur-Rehman, Ali Rafiq, Awais Zia, Ayaz Tasawar, Gohar Faiz, Jalat Khan, Kashif Bhatti, Nazar Hussain, Raza-ul-Hasan, Taimoor Ali, Taj Wali and Umaid Asif.
Hasan Ali (c), Ahmed Bashir, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Ali Shan (wk), Ali Zaryab, Bilal Asif, Bilawal Iqbal, Muhammad Akhlaq, Mohammad Saad, Qasim Akram, Rizwan Hussain, Saad Nasim, Sohaibullah, Tayyab Tahir, Usman Salahuddin and Waqas Maqsood.
BAL vs CEP Predicted XIs
Umar Amin, Asif Ali, Hammad Azam, Sohail Tanvir, Mubasir Khan, Athar Mahmood, Salman Irshad, Jamal Anwar, Taimoor Sultan, Ali Imran, Aamer Jamal
Hasan Ali (c), Ahmed Bashir, Ali Shan (wk), Bilal Asif, Muhammad Akhlaq, Mohammad Saad, Qasim Akram, Rizwan Hussain, Saad Nasim, Usman Salahuddin and Waqas Maqsood.
Pitch and Weather Reports
Both Balochistan and Central Punjab are ready to face each other for the second time at the State Bank of Pakistan Sports Complex in Karachi. Central Punjab beat Balochistan in their first meeting by chasing down the target of 214 runs with four wickets in hand. Currently, Central Punjab are placed at the 3rd position with 8 points in their bag.
Balochistan’s story is different from Central Punjab as they didn’t have a good time in the ongoing competition. They have lost 5 out of their eight matches and are rooted on the points table. So, it will be a very tough for Balochistan to win the battle against an in-form team in the upcoming game. However, Central Punjab would look to win this match to make their chances stronger for play-offs.
BAL vs CEP Top picks
- Tayyab Tahir is the third highest run-getter of the league, who has plundered 393 runs at an average around 66. He has three fifties and a hundred to his name.
- Saad Nasim has contributed well with the willow and piled 350 runs in seven games at an average of around 59.
- Usman Qadir has been brilliant with the ball in the last match as he went on to pick 6 wickets for his side. Overall, he has plucked 12 wickets in just three games.
- Ahmed Bashir has bagged 12 wickets in his seven outings and is expected to lead the bowling alley for Central Punjab in the upcoming game.
- Imran Farhat has looked in good form in the ongoing edition of the league. He has amassed 328 runs from seven games that he played at an average of around 47.
- Bismillah Khan will be the other player to watch out from this team. He has scored 240 runs so far in the league and can give a good start once he gets his eye on the ball.
- Taj Wali will be the key bowler for Balochistan in the upcoming game. He has picked up 11 wickets which is the most by any bowler from his side.
Suggested Playing XI’s for BAL vs CEP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket:
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Bismillah Khan
Batters – Imran Farhat (VC), Ayaz Tasawar, Rizwan Hussain, Usman Salahuddin
All-Rounders – Saad Nasim (C), Raza Ali Dar
Bowlers – Raza-ul-Hasan, Taj Wali, Ahmed Bashir, Usman Qadir
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Bismillah Khan
Batters – Awais Zia, Ayaz Tasawar, Tayyab Tahir, Rizwan Hussain (VC)
All-Rounders – Kashif Bhatti (C), Saad Nasim
Bowlers – Raza-ul-Hasan, Taj Wali, Ahmed Ali, Mohammad Ali