AUS vs IND Live Score, In the 4th Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Gabba in Brisbane. AUS vs IND Live Score, Match between Australia vs India Live on 15th December 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AUS vs IND Live Score, AUS vs IND Live Score Updates
AUS vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AUS vs IND Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Venue: Gabba in Brisbane.
Australia did all they could in the third Test, but the current crop of players who are wearing the whites for India are not a bunch to get easily intimidated. Thanks to the likes of Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari and Ravichandran Ashwin, the Indian team managed to salvage a draw in the last game.
Now that parity has remained in this series, the teams will head for a final battle at the historic Gabba. The stadium might be termed as Australia’s fortress, but records are meant to be broken. The Indian team will try to do the unthinkable, while a series win is what the Aussies will have in their minds.
AUS vs IND Squads
Tim Paine (C), Joe Burns, Cameron Green, Will Pucovski, Steven Smith, David Warner, Marcus Harris, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Moises Henriques, Matthew Wade, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Sean Abbott, James Pattinson and Mitchell Swepson.
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha, Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj.
AUS vs IND Predicted XIs
Marcus Harris, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Matt Wade, Cameron Green, Tim Paine (C&WK), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon and Josh Hazlewood.
Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Wriddhiman Saha/Mayank Agarwal, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini and Washington Sundar.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Weather is set to be sunny on Boxing Day but a couple of afternoon showers are predicted on Sunday. No rain is in the forecast for the rest of the days.
Pitch at the MCG was under the scanner a couple of years ago when India won the Test at this venue. Even Pat Cummins hoped for a sporting pitch ahead of the game. Historically, there is bounce at this wicket but it has also been slow over the last couple of years. It will be interesting to see if the curator leaves a little bit of grass on the 22 yards.
AUS vs IND Top Picks
- Steve Smith, undoubtedly, will be the top pick for this match. He averages more than 62.32 in Test cricket and loves batting against India. Despite his failure in Adelaide Test, Smith should be picked.
- Marnus Labuschagne batted well in the first Test scoring 47 runs. He also averages 60.48 in Test cricket and will bat at three again.
- Pat Cummins is number 1 Test bowler and also picked up four wickets in the second innings of Adelaide Test. He will once again be threatening with the ball.
- Cheteshwar Pujara slammed a brilliant century in 2018-19 tour at the MCG. He is the most important batsman of India’s line-up and averages 48.22 in Test cricket.
- Jasprit Bumrah picked up nine wickets last time in the MCG Test. He will be gearing up to put on another dominating performance for the team.