AUS vs IND Live Score, In the Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Manuka Oval in Canberra. AUS vs IND Live Score, Match between Australia vs India Live on December 2nd 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AUS vs IND Live Score, AUS vs IND Live Score Updates
AUS vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AUS vs IND Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Venue: Manuka Oval in Canberra.
The third ODI between India and Australia will be played on Wednesday. The home team has pocketed the series already and will be looking to whitewash the Virat Kohli-led side. Moreover, this is not a dead rubber by any means with the 10 points up for grabs in World Cup ODI Super League. India, on the other hand, are yet to get off the mark in the league.
Australia will miss David Warner who has been ruled out of the third ODI and the three-match T20I series. They have also rested Pat Cummins for the remainder of the white-ball matches. Even India will be looking to rest one of their premier pacers and test their bench strength.
AUS vs IND Squads
Aaron Finch (C), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur, Sanju Samson
AUS vs IND Predicted XIs
Aaron Finch (C), David Warner, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (WK), Marcus Stoinis/Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Adam Zampa
Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal and Navdeep Saini
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Though rain is likely to pour on Tuesday, things are expected to clear out for the match just in time. The temperature is likely to hover in the 20s during the action in the middle.
Manuka Oval is hosting an ODI after four years. Last ODI played at the venue was between the hosts and New Zealand on December 6 in 2016. The venue favours the team batting first historically and expect the team winning the toss to bat first.
AUS vs IND Top Picks
- KL Rahul was in excellent form in the IPL amassing 670 runs. He also won the Orange Cap for topping the charts while leading Kings XI Punjab (KXIP). A lot will rest on his shoulders batting at five.
- David Warner looked in excellent touch in the IPL scoring a whopping 548 runs at an average close to 40. Moreover, he turns his beast mode on while batting at home.
- Marcus Stoinis has emerged as a brilliant all-rounder and he will take heart from his performance in the IPL. He scored 352 runs and also picked 13 wickets in the cash-rich league and will look to play a similar role for Australia again.
- Pat Cummins is a brilliant bowler and is known to strike regularly with the ball. He can bat decently at number 8 as well which makes him an interesting candidate to be picked in Dream11 Fantasy.
- Jasprit Bumrah bowled well for Mumbai Indians in the IPL and was the second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament. Expect him to be amongst the wickets again.