AUS vs IND Live Score, In the 3rd Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney. AUS vs IND Live Score, Match between Australia vs India Live on 7th December 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AUS vs IND Live Score, AUS vs IND Live Score Updates
India tour of Australia, 2020/21
Match Ended: Australia drew with India
Man of the match: Steven Smith
- 5 Ovs: 37/3
- 10 Ovs: 58/3
AUS Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 29/2
- 10 Ovs: 42/4
IND Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 42/1
- 10 Ovs: 65/1
AUS Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 15/0
- 10 Ovs: 15/0
IND Fall of wickets
AUS vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AUS vs IND Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
After two captivating matches of Test cricket at its very best, we have arrived at parity before heading into the third Test. The first Test went in the hosts’ way, and that too, in quite an emphatic manner. The Australians bowled the Indians out for just 36, something that the fans of men in blue will not be able to forget for a long time.
That being said, the comeback by the Indians was heroic. With their backs to the wall, Ajinkya Rahane’s men put up a fantastic show at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in the second Test. Outplayed in all the three departments, the Aussies succumbed to an 8-wicket defeat. Now, the battle will be for bragging rights, as going into the final lead with an advantage will be lucrative to both sides.
AUS vs IND Squads
Tim Paine (C), Joe Burns, Cameron Green, Will Pucovski, Steven Smith, David Warner, Marcus Harris, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Moises Henriques, Matthew Wade, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Sean Abbott, James Pattinson and Mitchell Swepson.
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha, Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj.
AUS vs IND Predicted XIs
Joe Burns, Matthew Wade, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Tim Paine (C & WK), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood.
Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Ajinkya Rahane (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravi Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj/Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Weather is set to be sunny on Boxing Day but a couple of afternoon showers are predicted on Sunday. No rain is in the forecast for the rest of the days.
Pitch at the MCG was under the scanner a couple of years ago when India won the Test at this venue. Even Pat Cummins hoped for a sporting pitch ahead of the game. Historically, there is bounce at this wicket but it has also been slow over the last couple of years. It will be interesting to see if the curator leaves a little bit of grass on the 22 yards.
AUS vs IND Top Picks
- Steve Smith, undoubtedly, will be the top pick for this match. He averages more than 62.32 in Test cricket and loves batting against India. Despite his failure in Adelaide Test, Smith should be picked.
- Marnus Labuschagne batted well in the first Test scoring 47 runs. He also averages 60.48 in Test cricket and will bat at three again.
- Pat Cummins is number 1 Test bowler and also picked up four wickets in the second innings of Adelaide Test. He will once again be threatening with the ball.
- Cheteshwar Pujara slammed a brilliant century in 2018-19 tour at the MCG. He is the most important batsman of India’s line-up and averages 48.22 in Test cricket.
- Jasprit Bumrah picked up nine wickets last time in the MCG Test. He will be gearing up to put on another dominating performance for the team.