AUS vs IND Live Score, In the 3rd Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Manuka Oval in Canberra. AUS vs IND Live Score, Match between Australia vs India Live on December 8th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AUS vs IND Live Score, AUS vs IND Live Score Updates
AUS vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AUS vs IND Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Venue: Manuka Oval in Canberra.
As for the hosts, the Aussies will be looking to regain lost momentum with a win in this fixture. However, they wouldn’t have the services of David Warner, who is in a race against time to be fit for the Test series.
Nevertheless, they have a lot of talented players on their roster, and captain Aaron Finch is in supreme form. With Mitchell Starc also set to return to the side, Australia would fancy another T20I win in home conditions.
Although the Aussies are the clear favourites, they will be wary of team India, who have momentum on their side following a stunning win on Wednesday. With both teams eyeing a win in this fixture, we should be in for a cracking game of T20 cricket at the Manuka Oval in Canberra.
AUS vs IND Squads
Aaron Finch (C), Steve Smith, D’Arcy Short, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Daniel Sams, Alex Carey, Matt Wade, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa and Andrew Tye
Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Sanju Samson, Manish Pandey, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Mayank Agarwal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Chahar, Mohd Shami and T Natarajan
AUS vs IND Predicted XIs
D’Arcy Short/Matt Wade, Aaron Finch (C), Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (WK), Cameron Green, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa and Sean Abbott
Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul (WK), Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah and T Natarajan
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
There is no chance of rain in the first T20I to be played in Canberra. The temperature will hover around 19-21 Degrees Celsius during the match.
Only 1 T20I has been played at this venue so far and that happened last year and Steve Smith was the Man of the Match in it for scoring 80 against Pakistan. Expect the team winning the toss to bowl first.
Average first innings score
150 (Only T20I played at the venue in 2019)
Record of the chasing teams
Won – 1; Lost – 0
AUS vs IND Top Picks
- Steve Smith – Steve Smith had a fabulous ODI series and would like to continue his good form in the T-20 series as well.
- Glen Maxwell – Glen Maxwell was at his destructive best in the ODI series and can be backed to carry on his good run in the format he prefers the most.
- Josh Hazelwood – Josh Hazelwood was the pick of the Australian bowlers in the ODI series. He’s a difficult bowler to get away and will lead Australia’s charge with the ball.
- Virat Kohli – 2 fifties in 3 matches yet we think Virat Kohli didn’t delivered as per the expectation. That’s the aura of the great batsmen. He is one of the finest T-20 batsmen and can be backed for a good knock in the next match.
- Hardik Pandya – Hardik Pandya had a fabulous series as a batsmen. Not only that he was terrific in the IPL too. He will look to continue his good run.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bumrah had a very harsh 50 over series but this is a format he prefers and will be eager to do well.